Missouri LLC Formation
$ 199plus $50 state filing fee
A limited liability company, or LLC, is a hybrid business entity created under Chapter 347 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, which blends elements of partnership and corporate structures. LLCs are particularly popular with single owner businesses, passive activity businesses, real estate ventures, and businesses without employees.
- Preparation of Articles of Organization
- Submission of Articles of Organization to Missouri Secretary of State
- LLC Operating Agreement
- Organizational Resolutions
- Preliminary Name Checks (unlimited) with Missouri Secretary of State
- Obtain EIN (taxpayer identification number)
- 12 Months FREE Missouri Registered Agent Service ($99 Value)
- Online Ordering
- Phone and Email Support with a Missouri LLC Professional
- Online Member Account to manage your company profile and documents
- Members (owners) typically have limited liability for the debts and obligations of the LLC.
- Business losses, profits and expenses ‘pass-through’ the LLC to the members, avoiding double taxation (i.e. at the business level and the individual level).
- Can have varying forms of profit distribution.
- Greater management flexibility and fewer business formalities.
- Can be managed by the members, one or more managers, a board, or one or more designated officers.