Missouri LLC Formation
$ 199plus $50 state filing fee
A limited liability company, or LLC, is a hybrid business entity created under Chapter 347 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, which blends elements of partnership and corporate structures. LLCs are particularly popular with single-owner businesses, passive activity businesses, real estate ventures, and businesses without employees.
- Preparation of Articles of Organization
- Submission of Articles of Organization to Missouri Secretary of State
- LLC Operating Agreement
- Organizational Resolutions
- Preliminary Name Checks (unlimited) with Missouri Secretary of State
- Submit EIN (taxpayer identification number) Application (cannot be submitted online if all members are other entities)
- 12 Months FREE Missouri Registered Agent Service ($99 Value)
- Online Ordering
- Phone and Email Support
- Online Account to manage your company information
- Members (owners) typically have limited liability for the debts and obligations of the LLC.
- Business losses, profits and expenses ‘pass-through’ the LLC to the members, avoiding double taxation (i.e. at the business level and the individual level).
- Can have varying forms of profit distribution.
- Greater management flexibility and fewer business formalities.
- Can be managed by the members, one or more managers, a board, or one or more designated officers.