Missouri Corporation Formation
$ 199plus $58 state filing fee*
A corporation is a business entity created under Chapter 351 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri. It is the oldest and one of the most common forms of business entities. A corporation can be a standard corporation – commonly referred to as a C Corporation – or it can be a corporation taxed as a partnership under subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code – commonly referred to as an S Corporation. Corporations are popular with companies having a number of employees and companies with more complex ownership and financing needs.
NOTE: The Missouri Secretary of State’s office is running behind 10+ weeks in review of many corporate filings. If you are interested in expedited filing, please contact us and we will confirm details.
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Submission of Articles of Incorporation to Missouri Secretary of State
- Organizational Resolutions
- Preliminary Name Checks (unlimited) with Missouri Secretary of State
- Submit EIN (taxpayer identification number) Application
- 12 Months FREE Missouri Registered Agent Service ($99 Value)
- Online Ordering
- Phone and Email Support
- Online Account to manage your company information
- Shareholders (owners) typically have limited liability for the debts and obligations of the Corporation.
- Often taxed at lower tax rates and gain tax advantages writing off such things as health insurance premiums, savings on self-employment taxes, and life insurance.
- Easier valuation potential if the business is to be sold.
- Corporate ownership can be more easily transferred.
- Easier to raise capital through sales of stock and to obtain credit.
- Retirement funds and qualified plans, such as 401(k) plans, can be eaiser to establish.
*For corporations with $30,000 or less of authorized capital