Missouri Registered Agent Service
Every corporation, LLC, limited partnership, and limited liability partnership (LLP) doing business in Missouri is required by law to have a physical location (known as a “registered office“) and a designated agent (known as a “registered agent“) in the State of Missouri so that the company can be found for official purposes. Using our professional Missouri registered agent service can help protect your privacy and keep you in compliance with Missouri statutory requirements by accepting service of process and other official documents on behalf of your company and promptly forwarding those to you. Copies of all documents received will be saved in your exclusive MBS Member Account which is accessible to you 24-hours a day.
- Receipt of official documents and notices, including service of process, in behalf of your company.
- Prompt delivery of official documents and notices to your designated company official by email and, if requested, by U.S. mail.
- An MBS Member Account accessible online, containing copies of all official documents and notices received in behalf of your company.
- Access to knowledgeable MBS professionals to help answer questions you may have about doing business in Missouri.
- Periodic updates from MBS concerning legal and other developments of interest to companies doing business in Missouri.
- Reliability. Ensures that official documents and notices are properly and promptly received and forwarded to a designated company official.
- Accessibility. Your MBS professional registered agent does not quit, go on vacation, die, or change its hours of operation.
- Confidentiality, particularly for businesses with a number of employees or whose customers visit the company office.
- Privacy, particularly for home-based businesses that might not want to publicize a home address.